Publishers are getting screwed. The exponential growth in mobile usage has created an explosion of ad volumes that has pushed down prices and revenues. This can’t continue. If they want to survive, publishers need to find a way to pull the power pendulum back from advertisers. In the early days of the ad tech industry…Details
Selling your ads in real-time
We serve billions of ads every month across 7 continents
We run an electronic auction, in real-time, for every single ad impression sold. It happens in a fifth of a second, with the most appropriate adspace being sold to the highest bidder.
So if you’re a publisher, you’ll always get the best price. If you’re an advertiser, you’ll get precise ad targeting.
- Buy or sell mobile adspace all around the world.
- Revenue share pricing model – no sale, no fees.
- No exclusivity clauses or minimum commitments.
- Boost ad performance across 7 continents
- Proven technology with 5 year heritage.
- Compatible with any standard mobile ad including rich media and video.
Your perfect partner
Flexible. Dynamic. Driven. And fully independent, so we’re on your side.
We’re recognized experts in mobile.
Stay up-to-date with our thought leadership, white papers and trend reports.
The explosive growth of smartphones over the last few years means we are rapidly approaching the point where mobile will become the dominant channel for accessing digital content. Last year, mobile internet use in the UK overtook desktop and in 2015 mobile searches will supersede traditional desktop and laptop search activity for the first time. However,…Details
The news today from Facebook, revealing that it is fast becoming a mobile-first platform, goes a long way to explaining the rumours last week that the company is planning to abandon its ad exchange, FBX, just three years after its inception. David Fischer, Facebook’s Vice-President of Advertising, was quoted this week as saying there are…Details
How it all works
Our CEO, Simon Birkenhead, explains the Axonix approach.
This presentation at London Technology Week explains why everyone is talking about mobile advertising right now and how publishers can capitalise on their mobile traffic.
- How mobile internet is overtaking desktop
- Why mobile ad spend lags media time, but is rapidly catching up
- Why real-time buying is different, and superior, to traditional media buying
- How everyone wins with better ad targeting made possible with Axonix’s high quality mobile user data
- The benefits to both publishers and advertisers from using an ad exchange
- Questions to ask when choosing your advertising sales partner
No ties. No fuss. Just maximum ad revenues.
With no minimum commitment, why wait another second to boost your mobile ad income?